These soft Cotton Socks are made using a long staple Egyptian cotton which is grown in Egypt and spun and dyed in Italy. The long staple determines a high quality of cotton as it uses uniform lengths of fibres. The multi-ended twists are used to achieve a thread count suitable for these leisure weight socks which also enhances the strength, durability and superbly soft handle. These socks are made in vivid colours with a contrasting toe and heel. They are an ideal comfortable yet casual sock.
Knitted on a 96 needle machine with a fine linked toe in a 6 x 2 Rib, they are made with 85% Cotton and 15% Nylon for added strength.
- Generous elastic top for comfort
- Increased knitting tension for a better fit
- Fine linked toe for seamless comfort
- Plain foot bottom for added comfort
These socks can be machine washed in a wool wash at 40°. To avoid shrinkage, use a cool temperature for drying or preferably dry naturally.
All stock sold subject to availability.
Minimum order is 3 pairs of one size in one colourway or multiples thereof (i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.). In the event that any items selected are out of stock, we will advise you by telephone or email.
- The Short Socks (Quarter Hose) measure 12” (from top to heel) and are offered in a range of 5 colours in sizes Medium and Large.
Colours shown may differ from the actual shade due to varying screen resolutions on computers and mobile devices.