The Mongolian Cashmere yarns used for these socks are some of the finest, responsibly sourced yarns to be found anywhere in the world. Cashmere fibres are finer and sof ter than most animal hair but are more delicate than, for example, a high quality Merino Wool. These Cashmere Socks are incredibly warm and unrivalled for their comfort.
Cashmere is one of the most luxurious fibres. However, it is recommended that the socks are worn for short periods of time with softer shoes such as loafers to ensure their longevity. Shoes put a lot of strain on socks caused by the rubbing of the foot inside the shoe. These socks are made with 85% Cashmere and 15% Nylon combined for added strength. They are knitted in England on a 96 needle machine with a fine linked toe in a 5 x 1 Rib. The following points make this high quality hosiery so special:
- Generous elastic top for comfort
- Increased knitting tension for a better fit
- Fine linked toe for seamless comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Plain foot bottom for added comfort
- Extended high heel reinforcement for added strength
It is recommended that these luxury Cashmere Socks are hand washed and dried naturally.
All stock sold subject to availability.
Minimum order is 3 pairs of one size in one colourway or multiples thereof (i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.). In the event that any items selected are out of stock, we will advise you by telephone or email.
- The Short Socks (Quarter Hose) measure 12″ (from top to heel) and are offered in a range of 6 colours in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Colours shown may differ from the actual shade due to varying screen resolutions on computers and mobile devices.