These Fine Merino Wool Socks are knitted using the finest Merino Wool. Lightweight and yet warm, they are the ideal sock for smart or casual wear. They maintain their looks wear after wear, wash after wash.
The coat of the Merino breed of sheep is synonymous with the production of fine soft wool with excellent body temperature regulating properties. Merino wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and also draws moisture away from the skin. The Merino wool is worsted spun which ensures strength and the long fibres help to give the socks their characteristic soft surface handle.
Knitted on a 200 needle machine with a fine linked toe in a 5 x 3 Rib, they are made with 70% Merino Wool and 30% Nylon for added strength.
- Generous elastic top for comfort
- Increased knitting tension for a better fit
- Fine linked toe for seamless comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Plain foot bottom for added comfort
- Extended high heel reinforcement for added strength
These socks can be machine washed in a wool wash at 40°. To avoid shrinkage, use a cool temperature for drying or preferably dry naturally.
All stock sold subject to availability.
Minimum order is 3 pairs of one size in one colourway or multiples thereof (i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.). In the event that any items selected are out of stock, we will advise you by telephone or email.
- The Long Socks (Three Quarter Hose i.e. over the calf) measure 18” (from top to heel) and are offered in a range of 15 colours in size Medium only and 7 colours in sizes Small, Large and Extra Large.
Colours shown may differ from the actual shade due to varying screen resolutions on computers and mobile devices.