The finest and softest Merino Wool is used for this Birdseye sock. Merino wool is worsted spun which ensures strength and the long fibres help to give the socks their characteristic soft surface handle and warmth. The Birdseye pattern on the leg and foot is a surface texture of small, uniform spots that suggest a bird’s eye. Two different coloured yarns are used throughout the sock but the darker colour of the two gives a contrast top, heel and toe.
Knitted on a 200 needle machine with a fine linked toe, these socks are a flat knit made with 70% Merino Wool and 30% Nylon.
- Generous elastic top for comfort
- Increased knitting tension for a better fit
- Fine linked toe for seamless comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe for added durability
- Plain foot bottom for added comfort
These socks can be machine washed in a wool wash at 40°. To avoid shrinkage, use a cool temperature for drying or preferably dry naturally.
All stock sold subject to availability.
Minimum order is 3 pairs of one size in one colourway or multiples thereof (i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.). In the event that any items selected are out of stock, we will advise you by telephone or email.
- The Short Socks (Quarter Hose) measure 12″ (from top to heel) and are offered in a range of 3 colours in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Colours shown may differ from the actual shade due to varying screen resolutions on computers and mobile devices.